Saturday 24 October 2009

Read-a-thon Hour 4


Books read: 0
Current Book: Nights at the Circus by Angela Carter
Running total of pages read since you started: 90
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 1 hr and 45 mins
Cheerleading: 28 people visited
Favourite posts:


I've read till the end of the first part of Nights at the Circus, I'll be moving on to a new book after a bit of cheerleading as although I'm enjoying the plot the type is tiny not all that comfortable to read which is slowing me down massively.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austen, Hemingway
Rushdie, Poe
If they were here
I’m sure they’d say hello

Bronte, Tolstoy
Thoreau, Albee
They think you’re swell
And I agree

rhapsodyinbooks said...

I too hate tiny type! Good luck getting through it!

Louise said...

Hope all is going well now that we are into the 6th hour of the Read-a-Thon :) Still cheering for you from Copenhagen, Denmark...

tanabata said...

I read a thick book with tiny print during the first read-a-thon I did last year and it seemed to take forever to get through it. Definitely a good idea to switch to something else for now.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon.

Vasilly said...

I have Nights at the Circus on my TBR list! Happy reading!

Florinda said...

Thanks for the great cheerleading - hope you get to do some reading too!

Cathy W said...

Cheering you on from Florida - Happy Reading!!